Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year

hi friends!  i hope each of you had a safe and happy new year!  i will be adding a few hours to my schedule starting this week to hopefully make it easier for you to find a time that is convenient for you to come see me!  i'll now be working every other Tuesday afternoon/evening from about 3pm to 8pm (to provide a few more after-work hours), Wednesday from noon to 8pm, Thursday from 10am to 6pm, Friday from 9am to 5pm and at least 2 Saturdays each month from 9am to 3pm.  come see me to start your 2012 out right!  mention this blog to receive a free eye brow wax with your haircut or color in the month of January!  can't wait to see you!


my husband and me at our New Year's party
(pardon me, i had to fashion the 80's tights)

0 comments:

Post a Comment